Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 3:21 PM
Jocelyn Lum
Jocelyn's (aka Cai Hong) birthday was yesterday.. but I didn't have time to blog so I will blog about it now.

I can't believe that I only know Jocelyn for only a year.
The first tim I saw her, i immediately thought:

'uhh.. This girl is definitely not a Chinese. Wow her eyes are HUGE.'

And I later found out I was half right, Jocelyn is 1/4 Thai, but the rest Chinese.

At first we didn't talk much, (because Jocelyn's eyes intimidate me.. hahaha kidding la!) then we started smiling, however Jocelyn's smile are very short and brief.
It's like if u blink once she smiled at you, you might miss seeing her smile.

We slowly talked. I realized she's as crazy as me when it comes to talking about cute, hot Caucasian guys.
She loves Caucasian guys with blond curly hair and green eyes or Latino guys.
I love Caucasian guys with straight/wavy(maybe slightly curly) brown and blue+green eyes (hint: WENTWORHT MILLER)

We can talk all day about guys and that seem to be our topic whenever there's no teacher in the class.. *blush* lol

I find Jocelyn highly entertaining. Because this girl can talk. She can talk about anything and everything. And her laughter is infectious.

Jocelyn is also very sociable, regardless of race. She has a best friend and a boyfriend who are both Malay. She mix with just about everyone. She's always calling people 'sayang' XD
She's cute.
And we all love her.
I'm so glad I know you, Jocelyn! (oh yeah, and she was one of the few who got me into blogging)
Friends for as long as we can remember each other's name! (or maybe even longer, ya?)

Labels: ,


back to top?
6 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Stop saying Wentworth is gay :) Facebook games My first Pictures XD Confessions. YIPPIE!!!!!!!Yay!!I am so freaking happy, I made m... Top 10 Things I Don't Understand About Winnie The ... Extraordinary Humans Porridge & Curry Pau anyone? The Name Game The Disney Princesses
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS