Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 11:38 AM
The Name Game
Remember I told you guys about the guy who talked to me, that totally made an impression on me? (Refresh your memory here :))

Yeah.. so I was in the car today thinking about him. I am glad I'm going to be seeing him tomorrow.

So there I was being happy and thinking 'Yay! I get to see him again after 2 weeks of not being able to..'

Then it suddenly struck me.









I TOTALLY FORGOT HIS NAME!!









*Yikes* how can I be so forgetful???

He told me his name when we shook hands!

He said something like 'Hi, *^*^* (<-- his name)'
and I nodded, smile and said 'Hi, Tammie.' and he took out his hands and we shook.

Think, Tammie, think.. what did he say his name was???

I remember when his name is also one of my friend's name.. 'cause when he uttered his name, my mind immediately flashes my friend's face. I also remembered that it's an english name.


Ways to recall his name:

1. Write a List of all the guy friends you have, Tammie. Starting from A.
Aaron..? no
Aeson..? nope
Alvin..? nah
Ben..? can't be his name
Benjern..? too weird to be his name
Derrick..? out
Davin..? no
Jeremy..? nopp
Joel..? uh..no..
John..? his name is not so common
Joseph..? I'm sure that's not the face I saw..
Kelvin..? no no no..
......

OMG.. this cannot go on.. I simply CANNOT keep track of all the guy names I know. This is stupid.

Plan B

2. Unleash the detective in me.
Okay so here's the plan. The next time I see him (which is tomorrow), pay attention, pay very close attention to what his friends call him. They had better not call him 'Bro' or 'Dude'. I'm so gonna whack the person who calls him that.

If all else fails, grab his handphone while he's away and text his friend this:
'Hey, *****(<--whatever he saves friend's name on the phone), what's my name again? I woke up today and totally forgotten my name..'

OR

I could just peep at his IC and get his name.

Okay.. This plan sounds too desperate. I might not use it.
so NEXT~!

3. My last resort. Unleash the Blonde within.
Yeah I'm talking about flirting.
I DO NOT simply use method. But there's no other way.

What I should do is simple:

Grab a lock of hair and twirl it with my finger, then coyly ask 'Hey.. Vincent right? or is it Josh? I haven't seen you in two weeks.. how have you been? You look good'
Then add a little wink or something.

To which, I hope he'd be too distracted to note that I've forgotten his name and goes 'Yeah.. Vincent.. I do?Thanks! oh.. wait no, my name's Jacob not Vincent..'

ARGH. I hate doing this. Forget it.


I'm totally dead. I'm sure he still remembers my name. How on earth can I forget his??
Whatever, I'm going to face him tomorrow and hopefully I remember his name then.
Til' then bye guys. Wish me luck. Tata.

Labels:


back to top?
6 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

The Disney Princesses 3rd day of guitar learning and my fingers are numb... Isn't it funny that every time you finish reading ... Learnt guitar yesterday from Kevin.He's the worst ... My brain Time to Confess Mood swing, Exercise & Cheesecake MUET sucks, But I can Morph!! :P Daddy's story A VERY long Survey
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS