Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 8:11 PM
Time to Confess
Many of my friends and family say they know me.

Or at least, I let them think they know me.

Here are the top 4 things they do not know about me:

4. I was a twin. Yes, I said was because I used to have a twin. Twin sista or bortha I do not know 'cause he/she disappeared while we were still tiny  little blastulas(what the heck is blastula?). 

--> I am not out-of-my-mind-delirious, okay, I said this because I am a left hander.

Proof: The National Geographic Channel actually showed a documentary on this case before called "In the Womb: Multiples", they have a hypothesis that children who are left handers most likely suffered form this syndrome, called the 'Vanishing Twin Syndrome'. So, I was a twin. But my poor twin 'poof' before I get to know him/her. *sobs*

(I told my mum about this and she laughed about it. She said "In that case, I'll have 6 kids by now" -->that's cause me,my bro& sis are ALL left handers. But I think both my bro& sis don't count since they copied me when they saw their eldest Jie Jie using her left hand to draw. That's very funny mum, but I am serious.)

3.
They wanted to adopt me. Laugh all you want (and stop rolling your eyes, Yin) but it's true. Angie came to Malaysia years ago, before she got Maddox. She was found me on the streets (NO I was not abandon, just lost, as usual) and before I know it, she wanted to adopt me. Too bad the paper works was not approved. Or else I would have been in the United States by now, living the life of Hollywood's Most Famous Couple's Adopted Child.

2. I used to date Wentworth Miller.
Yups. Hate me all you want girls, but it's true...

We had the most romantic date on a beach. Held hands and stroll after a romantic candle light dinner. He talked and I looked straight into his dreamy green eyes... then we.... oh wait.. that was a dream. Forget I said anything.

1. I ROCK!

LOL.

I'm crapping and I manage to get all of you guys to read what I'm crapping about. Okay, seriously of all the 4 confessions I think the 4th one was the closest to the truth, or at least I hope so :P It's the exam stress. Stupid hormones and stress makes me crap. Sorry guys, but at least I hope I made you guys smile while reading XP

*hugs*

Labels: ,


back to top?
5 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Mood swing, Exercise & Cheesecake MUET sucks, But I can Morph!! :P Daddy's story A VERY long Survey Guy-o-phobia English or Mandarin? :) Quote of the day Get a life... please? Baby Girl is 1 year older~ Maiden Post (my first post--wee~)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS