Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 8:54 PM
A VERY long Survey
/>General (the whole shpeil, name, favorites, what's my age again?)
Full name:: Tammie
What are you most commonly called by?: Ming Ai or Tammie
Age:: 18 plus
Do you act your age?: Most of the time :)
Shoe size:: not telling :P
Height:: 167cm last time i checked.
Weight (if you don't want to share just put "x"): x
Who lives in your house?: me,daddy,mommy,Rachel & KEvin.
In your immediate family:: dad,mom,bro & sis
Do you get along with your parents?: Most of the time.
Do you get along with your siblings?: Not with Kevin. HAHA.
Do you tell your parents everything, or nothing?: Nothing they don't need to know.
(assuming you do) how long have you had your own room?: 18 long years.
What's your perfect meal?: Sushi everyday..
Do you wear jewelry?: If you consider ear rings..
What is your general mood?: Thankful :)
Can you cook?: Yes. (don't gimme that look)
How often do you use the word "sketchy" in conversation?: None.
What would be an alternative word?: No..
What's your favorite drink?: Milo!
Describe your music taste:: Pop Punk, R&B and Country
What's your favorite love song(s)?: I don't really have one..But I like anything that's touching.
What kind of music do you listen to when you're sad?: Simple Plan or Taylor Swift.
How many pets do you have?: Used to have 4 turtles. Died one by one.
Do you like where you live?: On top a mountain overlooking a beach.
What stores do you shop for clothes at?: I go from Padini to Chic Avenue
Are you athletic?: Not really. But I have a pretty good stamina coming form a person who don't exercise regularly.
What do you order when you go to starbucks?: Nothing. I don't like coffee.
Which of the 7 dwarves are you most like?: Doopy? haha...
Which of the 7 deadly sins best fits you?: I gossip quite a lot....
Have you ever:
Ran away from home?: Nope.
Been out past curfew?: Yup.Dad called.
Gotten lost?: Haha.Yes. Thank God I found everyone at last.
Snuck out of your house?: Nope.
Danced in the rain?: I wished I had!
Wished on a star?: Yes. But I forgot what.haha.
Watched the clouds?: It's my fav thing to do! Clouds are stunningly beautiful.
Smoked?: Nope. And I would NEVER try.
Been drunk?: The most alcohol I drank it two mouthfuls.
Been depressed?: There was a period.
Been lonely?: Yup. Just like Akon :)
Been afraid of the dark?: Not too much.
Stayed up all night?: My record was until 4am.
Slept all day?: My record was until 1pm.
Gone streaking?: Nope.
Gone skinny dipping?: Heck no.
Played strip poker?: In your dreams..
Been on a roof?: Yes.haha.
Been put in a trashcan?: No..
Willingly?: No.
Egged or Tee-peed a house?: Nope.
Eaten squid?: Yes. Fried squid.
Sushi?: Love em'
Broken something valuable of yours?: Yes..forgot what.
That wasn't yours?: Yes.Gosh I felt so awful afterwards.
Made a prank call?: Yes..
Done something illegal?: Nope.
Been in love?: No. But lots of 'like'
Regretted something you did?: Yes.
Regretted something you didn't do?: No...
Lied to your parents?: Yes.
Lied to your friends?: Yes.
Cheated on somebody?: Nope..
Made somebody cry?: I dunno.. my sis i think
Cried yourself to sleep?: YES. Homesick then.haha.
Currently:
Are you a happy person?: Generally.
Are you a lucky person?: Sometimes :)
Are you a virgin?: I'm still proud to be one.
Do you do your own laundry?: um..no. mummy's doing it :)
Do you get angry easily?: If the person who provoked me is my bro then yes!
Do you love your life?: Big chunks of my life I do :D
What kind of socks do you wear?: Black ones to school.Basically I dont wear socks.
Describe your clothing style:: Casual and feminine.
Do you wear weather appropriate clothes?: It's always HOT here.
Do you wear age appropriate clothes?: Haha.I still can't get enough of teen stuff.
Do you wear gender appropriate clothes?: oh yeah.Being a girl rocks.
Do you have a lot of friends?: My friends keeps changing as I go different places..
Are you clumsy?: Used to be..
Are you organized?: No!
Do you like parties?: As long as it doesn't get out of hand..
Do you like dressing fancy / formally?: Like it? I love it!
How often do you use your cell phone?: At least once a day.
Do you have a lot of natural energy?: Yes. I dunno where I get it from.LOL.
Are you doing well in school?: Kinda..haha..
Friends and Love
Which is more active: your social life or your work life?: Social life.
Do you treat your friends well?: That, you have to ask them XP
Do they treat you well?: They are amazing! Can't ask for more.
Who do you trust the most?: Tzyy Ning I suppose.But sometimes she betrays me.haha.
Who do you like to shop with?: Yin~~ had fun today
Who is the craziest?: Xin Ying!
Who is the shyest?: Kar Nee..?hehe
Who's the stupidest?: umm...ALL my friends are SMART. Even if they aren't, mixing with me would've sharpen their mind. LOL.
Who can you be serious with?: Davin
Who has betrayed you?: Tzyy Ning!
Do you lie to your friends to make yourself look better?: No way man.
Who do you act like yourself around?: Every single one of my crazy friends!
How many boyfriends have you had?: None.
How many do you still talk to?: haha..none.
Have you ever got your heart broken?: YES.
Have you ever broke somebody elses?: Not that I know of...oh wait..there's this one.
Have you ever been kissed?: Yes. By Rachel!
By how many people?: 1
Do you give a lot of hugs?: Tonnes :)
Have you ever said "i love you" and meant it?: Yup
Is love a mistake?: Nope!
Does love last forever?: Definitely!
Have you ever loved somebody so much that you thought of them every day?: I wouldn't say that's love but it certainly was serious like.
Prayed for a chance with them?: I didn't have the courage to....
Have you ever fallen out of love?: I suppose so..
Are you a loving person?: I would say so. I'm to emotional to know any better
Would you ever:
Eat pizza with chocolate chips?: no.gross.
Elope?: Huh? I'm not that crazy..I'll want my family afterwards too.
Be a nun?: HaHa..um..no. I'm not catholic.
Give money to a homeless person?: Yes. But i'd rather buy them food.
Wreck somebody's car?: No way....
Say hi to a stranger?: YES! haha...laughed myself silly afterwards.
Have a conversation with a stranger?: Yeah..haha..it was awkward,
Go on a blind date?: No. Unless.....haha
Be vegetarian?: Maybe someday..meat is getting too unhealthy.
Kill somebody?: Heavens no.

Take This Survey | Search Surveys | MySpace Surveys
Survey found on Bzoink


back to top?
4 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Guy-o-phobia English or Mandarin? :) Quote of the day Get a life... please? Baby Girl is 1 year older~ Maiden Post (my first post--wee~)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS