Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 3:22 PM
My first Pictures XD
Weeeeeee~~~


I had so much funnnn yesterday taking pix :D :D

I did a some research on basic photography and learnt some new stuff.
Hard and soft light.

Hard light
Eg: My kukumalu piggy bank is being subjected to hard light.
Kukumalu: I see The Light! Is my time in Tammie's room done?

Soft Light
Eg: My Kukumalu piggy bank is subjected to some soft light.
Kukumalu: The Light is gone?? But I was prepared to go~!


Here are some random pix I took before I read up on basic photography:

Birdy was sitting on my neighbor's papaya tree

Birdy is hungry.


Neighbor's wet kitchen. I adore the tiny plants sitting on top the wall.


Mum's banana plant. This image appears blurry because there's a glass in between me and the banana tree.

Moo-Moo on my lamp. 'Hi~ Moo-Moo!!'  <--*random*

Love this pix among all. You can see 2 different things in this image.
1. My Kukumalu on my table in my room
2. My neighbor's kitchens.
This pix was taken from the reflection of my room's window.

Back to what interesting things I did today..


hmm.. well, I got few of my mid term results today.. and..


Wait...


I remembered something so funny I found on Urban Dictionary days ago.
I was sitting, facing the laptop and trying to suppress my laughter (which I was not doing a very good job at) while I read the definition people wrote on Zac Effron, you can click here to read it.
Or I'll just past it here.
Zac Effron :
I'm sorry, the dude wears makeup. A teenage supposed 'sex symbol' for yet-to-admit-they-are lesbians to fancy without feeling guilty. the closest thing to a girl. Also strangely resembles a chipmunk. 
Seemingly undecided on his sexuality
Example: 
Girl 1: Lyk omg u sin hsm2? i lyk, hope theres a third wun, zac efron is so freakin hotttt! 
Normal person: Clearly there is something wrong with you. so you like guys who wear makeup huh? Well, whatever floats your boat.






Here's another definition for Zac :
Apparently, an actor who resembles Lindsey Lohan. 

I use the word actor cautiously; i'm still convinced "he" is Lindsey Lohan.
Example:
girl: wow zac efron is so hot! 
me: hmm but how did they conceal the d cups?
ROFL.


Literally, Rolling. On. The. Floor. Laughing.


If my mum wasn't looking at me one kind, I would have rolled on the floor laughing my butt off.
Seriously, how do these people get such good sense of humor??

I gotta admit Zac's a pretty boy, so pretty that they decided to call him a girl.
Or Lindsay Lohan to be exact.

I'm shaking with silenced laughter as I write this.
I don't think I can continue with Zac's beloved Vanessa now. Maybe next time.

Oh wells, it still doesn't stop me from watching 17 again.
Am gonna try downloading that movie.
I'll see if his acting is better then his looks or the other way around.. but after watching HMS last year, I probably can guess.

YIPPIE!! (again)

Holidays are coming.. uh huh.. so you know what does this mean?

YES! Going out, playing guitar, taking more pixs!!
Already made plans with friends to go everywhere.

I KNOW my life is not as fun as yours but who's living it? haha.

I'm counting down already...3 more days to go~ YaY!!

Labels: , ,


back to top?
10 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Confessions. YIPPIE!!!!!!!Yay!!I am so freaking happy, I made m... Top 10 Things I Don't Understand About Winnie The ... Extraordinary Humans Porridge & Curry Pau anyone? The Name Game The Disney Princesses 3rd day of guitar learning and my fingers are numb... Isn't it funny that every time you finish reading ... Learnt guitar yesterday from Kevin.He's the worst ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS