Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 6:55 PM
Porridge & Curry Pau anyone?
Rachel had fever since yesterday.
She's worrying my parents sick. With all the H1N1 virus around.

So I stayed home with her today, partly to look after her and to finish studying PA.

I made porridge for the first time in like, 18 years.

The result?

It looks more like Fried Rice then porridge =.=

This is Rachel's lunch. The poor girl refuse to eat.
I wonder why. LOL.

Considering my porridge is way toooooo dry..
 It sticks to the spoon. (Woah, like some super power.)

Hey, but this was the first time I cooked porridge! It's okay for the first time right? I mean without parental guidance. I did it all on my own okay.. it's a lucky thing our house & kitchen is still intact.

Well, its been 6 hours now and Rachel (my Guinea pig) is still very much alive and kicking.

So next time, I'm gonna cook porridge for EVERYONEhahahaha~

Back to yesterday, I had some really really really nice Curry Pao *yummy*
here are the pixs:


OPPS..! wrong picture. HAHA! (Ok I did that on purpose. So sue me XD)


Now, this is the Curry Pau.
Bignice and round.
(I dunno what you are thinking, but I am still talking about the pau. LOL.)


The pau is about the size of a human brain. Even larger, just dumber.
Perfect example? Kevin's head. LOL.
(I'm kidding!!! stop pinching me like a girl!)
P/S: Kevin is my brother, yeah that one that teaches me guitar and scolds me stupid. (In case you are wondering how retarded cute he looks like, he's the middle one in the 1st picture.)
Hello KEVIN! IT'S PAYBACK TIME!! *evil laughs* 



Back to the pau. this is how it looks when it's cut open. There's aluminum foil inside that contains rich creamy hot curry~~ I'm not gonna show you how it looks like inside, to see that you've gotta buy one and see it for yourself! Ha! (I know I'm evil)

So we can get this Curry Pau in Lukut, Port Dickson, and is actually made by one of my family's former neighbor(we move around a lot). You don't get discounts now if you mention my dad's name. Its been years since we went back there.

Labels:


back to top?
8 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

The Name Game The Disney Princesses 3rd day of guitar learning and my fingers are numb... Isn't it funny that every time you finish reading ... Learnt guitar yesterday from Kevin.He's the worst ... My brain Time to Confess Mood swing, Exercise & Cheesecake MUET sucks, But I can Morph!! :P Daddy's story
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS