Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 7:17 PM
Extraordinary Humans


www.thehumanmarvels.com

Check out this awesome site.

That is if you love reading up on bizarre/extraordinary/weird/totally amazing people.

I personally love this site. Um maybe because I love reading up on these unique humans.

There's everything you need to know from Julia Pastrana- the bearded woman ,Len and Ernie- the boy with 2 bodies but 1 head to Robert Melvin- the man with two faces.

Basically their deformities are caused by their DNAs. (another reason why I love Biology)

These people are really interesting to read about. Their lives, their biography, their struggles and achievements and the way they treat others around them. Their stories inspire us to not only love the life we are living now, but also to live a better live.

Note that ALL of the people and their stories featured at thehumanmarvel.com are as real you. There are records of these humans who once lived on this planet. It's like a Ripley's gallery in there, only better 'cause there's no entrance fee and travel fare! :D

But there's also a section on the site that debunks some false tales such as the famous Feejee Mermaid

These cases are classified under 'Fakes'.

One reason why I love this site is because their article on each different extraordinary humans are in perfect detail and is way more detail then Wikipedia.

Do please check this site out.
I can't believe the many different humans and their extraordinary talents/gifts/appearance there once were. Enjoy~! :)

Labels:


back to top?
0 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Porridge & Curry Pau anyone? The Name Game The Disney Princesses 3rd day of guitar learning and my fingers are numb... Isn't it funny that every time you finish reading ... Learnt guitar yesterday from Kevin.He's the worst ... My brain Time to Confess Mood swing, Exercise & Cheesecake MUET sucks, But I can Morph!! :P
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS