Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 5:11 PM
Confessions.
Sometimes I just hate you guys so much.

But people would say I'm a useless child if I do show it out.
I dunno what else to do.
I feel so sad.

You guys always give me a tough time when I want to do something new.
It's always a 'no' from your mouths.
I've never felt any real and genuine support from you.
Only you guys can reduce me to tears like I am now.
Why do you keep saying that I can't??
Why can't you just stop judging me based on my past??
Can't your daughter grow up without your constant unsupportiveness??
Can't you show a little sympathy?
It's hard. And it hurts.
Worst of all, I hate myself for hating you guys.
It's not right.
I'm not suppose to hate you.
But the feeling is strong. I can't help myself.
I know I am an unthankful,dreadful person for having these feelings.
I'm sorry.

Sure, if you read this, you may have lots of things to point out.
To list out all the things I have, all the things you have allowed me to have.
To correct me, yet again.
Of course you are always right.
and that I am wrong.
I hope one day I'll really be able to see that.
And hopefully, forgiveness won't be too late.

But THIS IS what I'm feeling.
Why can't you understand?
It always hurts so much.
I don't feel like talking.
I don't feel like looking at you.
Forgive me. But I just don't feel like it.
I'm afraid that if i do, I might end up saying something I might regret saying later.

I only want to talk to my other Daddy.
I hope you'll understand one day.

But for now, only Big Daddy will understand, not you, or you.

back to top?
2 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

YIPPIE!!!!!!!Yay!!I am so freaking happy, I made m... Top 10 Things I Don't Understand About Winnie The ... Extraordinary Humans Porridge & Curry Pau anyone? The Name Game The Disney Princesses 3rd day of guitar learning and my fingers are numb... Isn't it funny that every time you finish reading ... Learnt guitar yesterday from Kevin.He's the worst ... My brain
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS