Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
Wo shi hua ren :D
I am no longer a housewife :D

Super bad timing, I tell you.
But I got a job as a front desk receptionist *yay*

I'm itching to tell you guys this, this morning when I went to report in for duty, there's this Korean dude at the receptionist's desk. I barely understand what he was trying to say but I definitely understand his tone.

He was swearing.
I think. Hey, it's in Korean.
How would I know? But it sounds unpleasant. 

I later found out why he was swearing.. it's because one of his friend, a female golfer, was hit by a golf ball in the face. And she's bleeding.
To make matters worse, they can't find a driver to send her to the hospital.
It was 8.50am in the morning, mind you. The van driver was on his way, but it still takes him like 30 mins to reach.

So of course the Korean dude was unhappy. I tell you, when Korean swears, it sounds like they're singing. Lol. No kidding.

My new job enables me to listen to Korean speak Korean *double yay*
And I like it. I love listening to them speak Korean. It sounds melodic. So graceful :)

Maybe I should pick up Korean as well? XD

Oh, another incident happened today.
Another Korean dude (this one is older and much calmer) came in to ask if he could use the sauna.
Since he can't speak a word of English, he brought along a Korean woman who speaks English but...very limited English..

So guess what's the situation like?

2 Koreans and 3 Malaysians (the staff, including me) communicating in sign language =.=
We tried telling them, they can only use the sauna after 5pm.. but the man kept on pointing '4', so we point back '5'.

Then suddenly, the Korean lady looked at me and said 'Ni shi hua ren?' or 'You're Chinese?'
I was shock. But pleasantly so. (The other 2 staffs are Malay)
I quickly communicated with her in mandarin. Her mandarin is much better then her English :)

We found out the man point '4' because he wanted to say 4 people wants to go to the sauna. lols.

Man, I'm so proud to be able to speak mandarin after that incident XD


Anyway, after talking so much, let's stop listening to me talk. Watch this!

This 3 year old girl is crying because she says she's in love with Justin Bieber.
The guy boy who sang 'One Time'.
When the phone rang...she was like....(not telling you! Watch it to find out) so funny XD

back to top?
11 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Family Time :D Garlic Love V day + CNY Sometimes.. Left4Dead Hokkien version 25 random facts Why me and my sister have a 12 year age gap. Not so identical Cute and shy.awww... The best Ice-cream ever...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS