Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 2:18 AM
V day + CNY

I got a garlic offer today.
Remember my garlics?

Yeah, one of my friend offered to buy it from me. I was seriously flatted anyone would want the garlics I draw as a sort-of Valentine's gift :D

*happy* *flattered* * pleasantly surprised*


I told my friend 'Don't put the garlics anywhere near water source or in direct sunlight, or else your garlic couple will turn into plants.'
:)

I also found out that a close friend just started into a relationship.
Since I know both the boy (childhood friend) and the girl (secondary school friend). It makes me see the relationship as a even sweeter one <3



14th Feb is on it's way to planet earth.


You call it Valentine's day, I call it Chinese New Year ;)

V day and CNY falls on the same day this year.
And I see some facebook statues going "WHY??WHY DOES VALENTINE'S DAY HAVE TO FALL ON 1st DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR??'
I can only smile.

Make the right choice this 14th.
I don't know what the 'right' choice for you is..but I know one thing. For every other year, Valentine's Day is still on 14th Feb. But not Chinese New Year. Every other year, Valentine's Day can be book for your bf/gf. But this year, why not reserve it for family?

After all, crushes and relationships crash and burn. But not family ties.

Shoot. Am I sounding like a mother? XD
Kidding. But seriously. Don't ditch family. lol.

*grins*
It's 2AM. I need sleep.

back to top?
4 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Sometimes.. Left4Dead Hokkien version 25 random facts Why me and my sister have a 12 year age gap. Not so identical Cute and shy.awww... The best Ice-cream ever... Glitch! help! :( It shines at night ALUBA!!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS