Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
The best Ice-cream ever...
..is found in a place no other then Bentong, Pahang.

and that's like 20 mins drive from my place!
Yea, God has blessed me :P
I'm pretty sure some of you have been there. The shop's name is Kedia Kopi Kow Po.

You probably have come across this shop when coming down from Genting or Cameron Highlands. It's only 30-40 mins drive from Genting.

Singaporean Actor Edmund Chen went there!
(yeah they spelled his name wrong, not Chew,it's Chen)

And local artist Ah Nui visited too :)

This magical shop is quite famous for their homemade ice-cream.

Now I shall proceed to torture you with an ice-cream picture XD
This is a scoop of chocolate and pandan flavoured ice-cream
:DDD

After testing it, I understand why it's so famous.
The ice-cream they make is not too sweet.
Yet it doesn't lack the sweetness of ice-creams.
It's not overly creamy and does't have the strong taste of milk some people can't tolerate.

All in all, I can say everything's just right.

I absolutely LOVE the banana flavored ice-cream.
I recommend chocolate and banana flavour to everyone! xD

See, I only have 1 of ice-cream picture..wanna know why?
'Cause when I was ready to take pictures of 2 other ice-cream..the bowls are EMPTY.
Thanks, Ben and Kevin. Really.

The menus.
(Not that you can see anything.lol)

They sell RM2 per scoop.
They even sell tubs of ice-cream for customers to be brought back home.
Oh and even though I didn't get to try the ABC, I heard it's very good ;)

AND of course! I must remember to thank my sponsor,JC, for making this possible.
lols.

See how much he's enjoying the ice-cream..!
Not paying attention to the fat camera in front of him at all.

back to top?
7 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Glitch! help! :( It shines at night ALUBA!! See-through public toilet! Pahang-ian. I'm still alive.. Moving My thing How my mum's clothes hanger made us RM3K richer! Beach Craze
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS