Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 2:28 PM
I'm still alive..
..not that it is important.

It's been almost a week here and I've been very much entertained by our new apartment IT'S HAUNTED.

Just yesterday my very egoistic brother manage to lock himself up in the bathroom. (Okay, the door lock was broken but, seriously, its funny.)
He was stuck in the bathroom for about 20 minutes before he decided to knock down the door. When that didn't work, he decided to climb out the very small window. When he succeeded at that I wanted to take a video or picture of it but it was too late, he was a free man boy.

That explains my lack of picture in this blog. Sorry.

So this morning at 6.30 am I was rudely awaken by a loud 'BANG' and I felt the whole apartment shaking. Hearing a commotion outside I ran out to find my mum being held my grandpa and dad on each side.

From their conversation I found out that the kitchen stove must have been leaking gas..so when mum when and tried to light it up.. it just blew up.
Thank God she wasn't blast off. She just suffered burnt marks.

Mum kept saying thank God it wasn't me or my brother at the kitchen that moment..but seriously, at the rate my social life is going down the drain..sometimes I'd rather wish that it was.

Ok cancel that..I'm crapping.

I've been doing pretty well since we moved.
Only cried twice and only wish to be back in Melaka 123,456,948,457,837,401 times.
I seriously considered running away 3 times and jokingly considered it 10 times.
I know I've got to stop whining and start moving on with life..but...it's so hard..when everywhere I go I only see trees :(

..and the only hot living creatures I see are male monkeys. Can you believe how sad my life is now?


But all that aside, I'm still alive..and kicking.. :)

back to top?
8 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Moving My thing How my mum's clothes hanger made us RM3K richer! Beach Craze Mermaid Found In Malaysia WE WON!! Broken blood vessels and bruised arm. EMO POST N.E.T.T.Y Birthdays!!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS