Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 7:09 PM
Mermaid Found In Malaysia
I'm very sure some of you have received this email saying a mermaid was found in Teluk Bahang, Penang- Malaysia before. And yes, I am fully aware this is old news, but not everyone knows the truth behind. That's why I blog about this.
If you haven't and you want to see how this email is like,leave a message or comment, I'll send it to you.

Anyway, before any Malaysians go around thinking this is so cool that Malaysia has the potential to create mystical creatures and woo them to die on our heavily polluted beautiful beaches.. I should inform my fellow Malaysians that other emails with the same pictures of the mermaid state it is found in Cebu- Philippines, Venda- South Africa or Fort Desoto Beach- Florida (USA).

Oh boo.
Now which one is ture? Where did the mermaid come from Philippines, South Afirca, USA or Malaysia??

Ahh..the mystery. We love it, don't we?

When we get mysterious emails like this, the first thing we do is announce it to everyone in the same room.. and after everyone gets all excited about it and it has become the talk of the day, the next thing we do is click on the 'forward' button and SEND it to every single soul who has a email address in your hotmail/gmail/yahoo account.
Don't worry, I just described myself ;)

SO ANYWAY, I know you guys didn't come to my blog to hear me crap about all these, you came for the pictures. And pictures I shall provide.

Scroll please.
































Ta-da!

Zac (cousin): Arial?
Ben (cousin): Dude, if this is Arial, I hate Disney.
Kevin (my brother): Wahh..this freak got ribs. Where's the..umm..female organs?
Tammie: Kev the perv, who says this is a female? And you're the freak.
Kevin and Zac: So this is a....*trying hard grasp the correct word*..BOY??
Tammie: Seeing that this is clearly not human..we can't say it's a boy. Or a girl.
Kevin: But it has ribs! It has to be some kind of human!
Zac: Rabbit ears! <-----RANDOM
Ben: Its YUNA from Final Fantasy! <----Even more random
Tammie: Remind me why I talk to you guys again.




Ok, so the main question is.. is this mermaid real or just a hoax?

After 20 minutes of research on the Internet, the truth came out.

It's a hoax.
Sorry Ben, it's not Yuna either.

But don't get me wrong. Even though this is a hoax, this 'mermaid' is real. The body is real.
This mermaid (name title: O Cruel Sea) is actually a piece of artwork of Juna Cabana.
He has a real gift of making dead and unglamorous looking mermaids. This is not his only creation. He has more then 10 other 'mermaids' that he makes and sells, yes, SELL on his website.

He makes good money by the way, pricing between $1800 to $10,000. The price depends on the size of each creations. Apparently, the longer or bigger the mermaids, the more expensive it is and vice versa.


Now who wants to kiss the beautiful mermaid? XD
Her name?
Nerina.

Don't laugh, this lady is worth $10,000.
And apparently she is sold.
Whoever is willing to pay $10,000 to have a mermind in their house, looking like this, is beyond me.

A smaller mermaid, which is worth $1800.
Sea Myth is it's name.

You guys should really visit his site. Lots of disturbing looking mermaids there to greet you.
But before you leave my blog, here's one last mermaid,named Hai Ho Shang, to bid you good bye:
































Boo! Did Hai Ho Shang scare you?
I wonder why does it have a Chinese like name?
It doesn't look Chinese to me..
but then again, they're mermaids ;)

back to top?
19 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

WE WON!! Broken blood vessels and bruised arm. EMO POST N.E.T.T.Y Birthdays!! 1 Malaysia :) hehehehehe... 19 now! Dad on msn! Randoms
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS