Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 11:00 AM
My thing
Oh, how I love cameras.
Polaroid, dSLR, SLR, Compact point and shoot, waterproof camera..the list goes on.

I fell in love with photography because I a have a thing for pictures.
How pretty a picture turns out.

How the model looks so doll like.

How the photographer manage to catch the emotions on the subject's faces.
happiness

sadness

tears


love and protection

or just pure cuteness
:3

I think, of all my 5 senses: touch, taste, smell, hearing and sight, I am in tune with sight the most. As much as I'd like to say my dad as the hearing (musical talent), I don't. I can't play any instrument well enough to pass. lol.

I don't know why.. but ever since I was a little cry baby, I've come to 'watch and learn'.

I remember dad use to have this photography book.

It's one of those oversize hardcover book that's way too big for a then-6-year-old-me to carry. The book tells all about photography. How to play with the lighting and all the way to the technical stuff. Really technical, its geeky.
The 6 year old me don't even understand what the book is talking about, but I would flip open the book every time I'm bored, just to have a look at the pictures.

I guess it was then I fell in love with photography for the first time- unaware.

Then for the last 10 years of my life, I completely forgot about photography. About those pictures that each tells a story.

Until now.

I'm not saying that I love carrying heavy, attention seeking cameras around.
No, that part I don't like.
But when you love something enough, the little things that you don't like wouldn't bother you.

Anyway finally, my parents allow me to get my own dSRL!! *happy dance*
And like everyone before me, I'm having a split headache of thinking Canon or Nikon??
I love Nikon's dSLR but the model I want is already taken by my awesome cousin, Kath. Bahhh..

So I'm thinking of Canon now. (Yes, I switch sides! Tammie the traitor)
Canon EOS 450D. So.. any comments about this model? :S

back to top?
22 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

How my mum's clothes hanger made us RM3K richer! Beach Craze Mermaid Found In Malaysia WE WON!! Broken blood vessels and bruised arm. EMO POST N.E.T.T.Y Birthdays!! 1 Malaysia :) hehehehehe...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS