Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @ 11:18 AM
Sometimes..
Sometimes, I just wish I can crap in all my blog post.
I want to be random. I want to blog about stuff that are in my head. One at a time. So many thoughts are just begging to be typed out.

Sometimes, I envy those who can blog about their emotions freely.
Notice my blog is no longer my sweet escape *weak smile*

Isn't that what blogs are for?


But I've to be considerate. People are reading. Have to remind myself not to act stupid. Not to blog about things only I understand. Not to bore people with my blabbering.
But here I am blabbering, aren't I?
I'll let myself be vulnerable this once.
So I understand if you want to stop reading and close this tab :)



Sometimes, I love listening to music that have a way deeper meaning that I can grasp.
Like Switchfoot.
I'm addicted to Hello Hurricane & Sing It Out.
Whispering the lyrics along makes me feel comforted. Even if I don't understand the depth of the song. It just makes me feel better. So what if I like listening to emo songs? No idea why. PMS, maybe.

Sometimes, I just wish I don't need to please everyone.
I'm being random. Please don't take this to the heart.

Sometimes, I wish we could all skip to unimportant parts in life. And just fast forward to the important ones. But realizing that, I'll probably skip every second of mine. And go straight to heaven. I'm not suicidal, don't worry *grins*

Sometimes, I ignore people I care about. Because it pains me to care too much. To find out news about them and to be disappointed. Or to learn how well they are doing without you.

Sometimes, I just wish I can shut up and carry on with life.
Stop being a whiny kid and man up (as Jess puts it).



We need change. Humans do. *random*

Rawr <3

Year of the Tiger.
Thinking about CNY makes me smile all over again :D
I miss Roxy. I miss Rowei. I miss Yinnie. I miss Kath. I miss Jared Jablonsky. I miss Shyang. I miss Enoch. I miss Dorcas. I can't wait to see you guys again :X


Sorry guys, I hide the comments section.
Don't feel like having comments for this post * apologetic*

back to top?
0 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Left4Dead Hokkien version 25 random facts Why me and my sister have a 12 year age gap. Not so identical Cute and shy.awww... The best Ice-cream ever... Glitch! help! :( It shines at night ALUBA!! See-through public toilet!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS