Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 2:24 PM
Garlic Love
All the best, Jeremy!

Jeremy, my primary school friend asked me to make a garlic couple for him.
He wanted to get back with his ex and he saw my garlic pictures. So yesterday night on msn, he was suddenly asked me if I can finish making the garlics by 12noon today.

It was such a short notice! But I wanted to help out. The problem was, there's no garlic at home. haha..

So after some discussing, he said he'll come by today and bring me to shop for the 'suitable' garlics needed.

I haven't seen Jeremy in a loooong time. 3 years maybe.
Anyway, we were rushing around in the shopping mall finding :
1. Garlics.
2. Marker Pen.
3. Ribbon.

It's funny how meeting up with my old school friend is not at a mamak stall or some cafe sipping drinks and talking but at a shopping mall running all over the place finding the right stuff needed to make 2 cute little garlics. 
We were running because we're short of time. His date with the girl is at 12.30 noon and it's 10am when we shopped.

It took me around 20minutes to draw faces on each garlics and tie the ribbon.
Jeremy took out a heart shape box to put in the garlics.

I was like 'awwwwwww...' when I saw the garlics in the box.

But I was wondering.. how would the girl react? Would she like it? Would she think it's weird? lol.
I don't know.. I just hope that the outcome will be a good one.

Tell me, how would you react if someone gave you a pair of garlics as a gift? xD
Be honest with me.. I wanna know :P

back to top?
12 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

V day + CNY Sometimes.. Left4Dead Hokkien version 25 random facts Why me and my sister have a 12 year age gap. Not so identical Cute and shy.awww... The best Ice-cream ever... Glitch! help! :( It shines at night
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS