Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 3:32 PM
The glass bottle incident

See this bottle?
It's a glass bottle.
Karnee intorduced me to this drink - it's Ribena sparkling juice! and it tates better then wine.. (for me lar)

The original look of Ribena sparkling juice
I stiped off the plastic wrapper around the bottle cuz I thought it'd look really nice as a glass bottle.

We sldom see drinks being sold in glass bottles nowadays right? That's why I kept this Ribina Karnee gave me.
My mum filed it up with drinking water and left it on the table.

I was in the middle of doing revision yesterday when my 7 year old sister saw the glass bottle and being a nosy girl,
she askd me 'Jie, what's that?'
I jokingly answerd 'Why? It's Beer.'

She may not know what colour beer is but she sure knows what beer is.

So she looked at me in amazement.

She couldn't take her eyes of the glass bottle for the next 15 minutes.

At last she asked 'Can I try?'

*I've warned her a 1000000 & 10 times not to touch my things so she's smart enough to ask me..hehe*

I wanted to do something fun so I said ' Okay, you do me a favor then I let you drink'
After doing me a favour, I let her have a drink of plain water.

The first thing she said after finding out she was tricked was 'IT'S WATER!!'
(Very smart girl..! That's why mom warned us never to take sweets from stranger when you are so easily tricked, even from your own sister.)

But that's not the end of this story.
Apparently, my sister was so amused that I manage to pull her leg that she took the bottle outside and the next think I heard was a cheeky voice shouting

'Hey *Elmer look! I'm drinking BEER!!'
*Elmer is my sister's friend.

Oops.

My mum heard all of this and she turned to me and said
'Very smart la.. Teach you sister nonsense somemore.'

It occured to me later that some of the neighbours are outside. Especially Elmer's mother.


Lesson of the day: NEVER joke with your sister about beer.
Lesson learnt.

Thank you Rachel. For making my life more emberessing interesting.
I *heart* you.

Labels:


back to top?
12 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

the crazy things we did Dead Lappie Packages. A girl's dilemma. Fun little brainteasers Happiness comes in packets! Lefties aren't dummies Wonderful way to start of a morning BEAWESOME - Diversity First H1N1 case in Malacca..? One of a kind. Out in stores now.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS