Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, July 20, 2009 @ 5:02 PM
the crazy things we did
Imma so excited for August to come.

Counting down~

it's because my cousin is gonna come back from Scotland! Woot~

and he says he's got me CHOCOLATES! *OMGOMGOMGOMG!!*
and perfume *dance*

gosh. I have the best cousins ever XD
so thoughtful.

I've kinda lost contact with Ben(<- cousin) since he went Scotland.
But I manage to catch him on msn yesterday and he told me about coming back this Aug.

I got him to read my blog and he went "How come you didn't update your blog?" at me on msn today.

Fine, so I'm gonna update it today and it's gonna be about YOU and me and the crazy things we did when we were kids XD

Ben is probably at some gay pub with his *ahem* friends right now for breakfast.
Drinking beer and wearing kilts. Speaking in broken Scottish.

*shhh* I promised not to tell his mom (my aunt) this XD

So since Ben's not here now, I'll tell you guys about the crazy things we -well, mainly Ben- did.

I remembered there's once when I was 3 and Ben 7. We were eating chocolates happily at his home when his mom said "Let's go out shopping!"
Ben and I looked at each other in horror.
What the...?
We were in the middle of eating chocolates!!
How can we stop and go shopping now?
So after some deep thinking on how to smuggle the chocolates out of the house.
Then Ben came up with a brilliant idea. He taught me to tuck the chocolate bar in my pants.
Here's how it looks like:
You know.. when were are kids we do stupid things and yet don't feel so stupid doing it.
(DISCLAMIER: THIS IS NOT MY TUMMY!! lol)

So we felt so smart and glad we found a way to smuggle chocolates to shopping malls without the grown ups knowing.
I can feel the chocolate bar pressing on my tummy. Gooey, soft and creamy. LOL.
But I didn't dare to take a look at how my chocolate is doing until we reached the shopping complex.
Me and Ben decided to open up our shirts to see our chocolates and SURPRISE~!
We saw a huge mess of chocolate on our tummies!

and that's not the gross part.
The gross part was we manage to lick up every single drop of chocolate on our tummies.

Yes, tell me if you still want to be my friend after this XD

Labels:


back to top?
11 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Dead Lappie Packages. A girl's dilemma. Fun little brainteasers Happiness comes in packets! Lefties aren't dummies Wonderful way to start of a morning BEAWESOME - Diversity First H1N1 case in Malacca..? One of a kind. Out in stores now. What's wrong with my name?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS