Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 9:38 AM
Happiness comes in packets!


Surprise with chocolate, made Happy by chocolate, In Love with chocolate


Whoever said we can't buy happiness is so wrong.

Happiness is found in packets that looked like this:





So you get what I mean.
Happiness is for sale.
(psssst.. these wonderful happiness costs less then RM10 each)
They just turn into fats and go straight into your tight/cheek/tummy/arm area.


Happiness comes in all shapes and sizes.
There's the long ones

With creamy cream inside, omgggg~!
Take a bite!

fabulously yummy


there's the round ones + bear head shaped ones


and of course there's the tear drop shaped one.

I was eating Kisses one day
when I made this,
'cause I realized that the phase 'Hershey's Kisses' could be made into a sentence.

See?
and the golden heart is made from the kisses aluminum wrapper.
I know, I've nothing better to do @.@

Anyway what I want to say is, Happiness is all around us.
All we have to do is go to the nearest 7-eleven, fish out some cash
and there you go.. happiness in the palm of your hands.











You're right, I'm crapping.
You don't get happy eating chocolate. That's what your brain tells you.
But in all seriousness, the milk in chocolate gives you pimples, and add kilos in your weight.
So think before indulging in chocolates.
Unless if you're talking about that SWISS MADE chocolate! zomg. That costs around 61 riggit for just 1 box of chocolates! Then you can indulge.

The person who said Happiness can't be bought is right I guess :)

back to top?
12 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Lefties aren't dummies Wonderful way to start of a morning BEAWESOME - Diversity First H1N1 case in Malacca..? One of a kind. Out in stores now. What's wrong with my name? Food, Food and more food. Buh-Bye Mr. Jackson~ Welcome BACK!! Transform me.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS