Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 8:17 PM
First H1N1 case in Malacca..?
People all over the world is worried sick about this relative new pandemic.

Yupp. 
The H1N1 flu.

and as if that's not intimidating enough...

I just learnt that I'm living in the same taman as the girl who just came back from UK for a swimming competition.

She is also the same person who was warded to the Malacca GH for suspicion of being a victim of the infamous H1N1 flu.

I'm actually pretty calm when I hear that we have a suspected case of H1N1 in Malacca.
I didn't even scream. Well, secretly I was hoping to be the first one to catch H1N1. Imagine the 3 minutes of fame I'll get *_* Okay~! I kidding!!!

I'm so overjoyed. This means that I may somehow get this flu and perhaps skip STPM..?WOOH~! Bring it on!

I am not as worried as my classmates who immediately cover their mouths with their ties and backed 5 meters away from me, like I'm some sick person capable of spreading my infectious disease, upon hearing I live in the same taman as the girl. (Haha okay I was exaggerating. But you can see fear in some of their eyes.)

I certainly don't have that panicky feeling towards this sickness... yet.

Our Health Minister is urging us to take precautions and not take H1N1 lightly.
On top of that, H1N1 is already rate 6 on World Health Organization scale.

But here I am, actually having the nerves to even fantasies about being the 1st person in Malacca to get H1N1.


What kind of sick person am I?





P/s: The girl who was warded is now well and declared free of the virus. So there goes my dream of skipping STPM. LOL.

back to top?
11 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

One of a kind. Out in stores now. What's wrong with my name? Food, Food and more food. Buh-Bye Mr. Jackson~ Welcome BACK!! Transform me. Just because we are different... Shave his HEAD BALD!!! Top 7 Good Looking/Hot Bald Guys In The World. short post
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS