Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
What's wrong with my name?
Some people have the weirdest/funniest/odd/interesting names ever.

Like there's this doctor called Harry Bush. Don't believe me? Click HERE to his link.

and there's names like Tad Pole, Bea Sting, Terry Aki and you get what I mean..
(I get all these bizarre names from www.funnynames.com. )

I'm not trying to make fun of these names, but if parents want their children to be taken seriously, you'd think they'll bestow better names for their little darlings then Barbie Dahl or Zach O'Balls.

I mean, if you know clearly well that your last name is the uncommon Gay, you'd be wiser then register your child's name as Ben or Ima.

Parents, names like Honey Bunny Hare may sound sooooo adorable when your tiny cutie baby is born but think about the horror your child is going to face when she goes to an interview.
Situation:
Interviewer: "So it says here that your name is um...*cough* Honey Bunny Hare?"

Honey Bunny Hare: "Yes, Sir."

Interviewer: "What do people call you?"

Honey Bunny Hare: "Some call me Honey, others call me Bunny. Some mean ones call me Hairy Hare... *sniff*"

*Akward scilence*

So parents, the next time you want to name a child. Be thoughtful. Be considerate.

I personally don't have a funny name. But some people do pronounce my name differently.
They would call me 'TUMMY' or the best one ever 'DAMMIT'.
ROFL.
My tuition teacher. He's the one who called me 'dammit'. I'm very sure he said 'tammie' though. But the way he pronounces it its like he ate up the 't' sound and added the 'it' sound to my name. Lucky thing no one else notice his pronunciation. Or I'd be the girl known as Dammit.

But if you think you have it bad with your name your parents so conveniently left you with, let me introduce you to this guy:

His name?
George Garratt.
Oh that's so boring, you'd say.
Well, that was his old name.
His new name is even better.
Way more powerful and defiantly a mouthful.
Because his new name is now





are you ready for it?



















Yes. You read right.
It's Captain Fantastic Faster Then Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk and the Flash Combined.

"WOAH! Holy S*** I want that name too!!" <--Guy's reaction.

"OMG!"<-- a much more normal Girl's reaction.

Captain Fantastic Faster Then Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk and the Flash Combined said he changed his name "for a bit of a laugh".
And guess what? His grandmother is no longer speaking to him.
I don't blame her, that poor woman probably can't call her grandson in a single breath now.

Click here for the whole article on Captain Fantastic Faster Then Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk and the Flash Combined.

back to top?
10 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Food, Food and more food. Buh-Bye Mr. Jackson~ Welcome BACK!! Transform me. Just because we are different... Shave his HEAD BALD!!! Top 7 Good Looking/Hot Bald Guys In The World. short post Great Discovery! A little rant here and there
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS