Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 2:42 PM
Wonderful way to start of a morning
We did the craziest Bio experiment yesterday.

I repeat. CRAZIEST. And maybe even gross.

Guess what we need to do?

Maybe some of you had done it before. But it totally made my hair curl when I heard what we had to do.
We're told to produce silva.
Oh that's a piece of cake. I thought. No problem-O.

But my expression went like this
when I heard that we had to donate at least 10 ml of it.
10 ml of SILVA??
You've got to be kidding me!

Yes. The gooey, sticky, bubbly liquid in your mouth.
The same liquid that you'd want to share with anyone except when kissing.
The same liquid that will make us wipe viciously away, when someone accidently let some of their holy water fall on your face.

And that's AT LEAST (our teacher made sure we understand, she kept repeating AT LEAST, AT LEAST!)
You're welcome to salivate more then 10 ml into that cute lil beaker :)

10 ml is also equal to 2 teaspoon. Okay, that's not so bad, I thought.
But it's weird how our body functions.
The more you make yourself salivate, it seems that we produce lesser silva.
I knew I can't do this. Not 10 ml at a snap of your fingers.

I made my lab partner do it.

So I was happy that tough part was over.
But no it wasn't...
I forgot about the part where I had to look at the 10ml (or more) sliver on the lab table.

Oh the liquid inside that cute beaker was staring straight back at me. I felt great >.>


P/S: You know, I can stand tiny spray of silva(s). A drop of silva. And even a huge splatter of silva.
BUT... 2 teaspoons of silva.. in a beaker.. staring back at you.. it gives me goosebumps.

P/S/S: I can still eat after that episode. I must have some super powers. So does all of my classmates :D

Labels:


back to top?
6 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

BEAWESOME - Diversity First H1N1 case in Malacca..? One of a kind. Out in stores now. What's wrong with my name? Food, Food and more food. Buh-Bye Mr. Jackson~ Welcome BACK!! Transform me. Just because we are different... Shave his HEAD BALD!!!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS