Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 9:25 PM

27 Fun But Very Random Questions Survey

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?Omigosh.. Is that another PIMPLE??? *then screams dramatically*
2. How much cash do you have on you?No money. I'm broke T.T
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"WAR? opps.. no that's not my favorite..! How about 'whore'?haha as in cam-whore *wink*
4. Favorite planet?Earth..? No wait.. it's La-La land!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?let me check... my Dad.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?The one that has Pikachu saying 'PIKA..PI-KA-CHU~' ADoRaBlE!!
7. What shirt are you wearing?My YOuth Felloship T. LOVE it :)
8. Do you "label" yourself?Yes - The Hopeless Romantic.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?Vincci. It's a common brand.
10. Bright or Dark Room?Depends, really. On my mood :)
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?I'm the first person I know taking this survey and I think SHE's AWESOME! XP
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?hmm.. watching TV.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?Huey Sheng texted 'I'll tell you later'
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?huh?? 7?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?Dose 'Hahahah' count? haha if not it's WoW and REALLY? (yeah it's annoying) hahaha..
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?My sista :D
18. Last furry thing you touched?Ah Kor's teddy bear :)
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?HaHa.. Good one! NONE!
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?I don't develop my films. I don't even use films. It's the digital age now :)
21. Favorite age you have been so far?19 and lovin' it :P
22. Your worst enemy?Zits, Acne, Pimples whatever you call it.
23. What is your current desktop picture?Boring 'Microsoft Windows XP' if this was my very own computer it'll be Wentworth Miller's picture.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?'Ok bye!' <-- talking to Rachel on the phone.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?Million bucks. I can't be flying all the time...
26. Do you like someone?Yesh. *blush*
27. The last song you listened to?I have no idea who sang it or the title of it. But I like the song.
Take this survey

I'm Tagging:
Jocelyn
Karnee
Shanlyn
Netty
Roxy

Labels:


back to top?
2 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Girls Day Out Jocelyn Lum Stop saying Wentworth is gay :) Facebook games My first Pictures XD Confessions. YIPPIE!!!!!!!Yay!!I am so freaking happy, I made m... Top 10 Things I Don't Understand About Winnie The ... Extraordinary Humans Porridge & Curry Pau anyone?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS