Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
Happy Birthday Nee!

Today is KarNee's birthday!
WooHoo~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!

She taught me how to make cheesecake! XD
and she pinjam me many of her movies. Downloaded lots of games for me.
so all in all she's a really great person :)
(not just because she did all these things for me, okay)
but she really is. She's also very easy going. Anything also can :)

Some may not know this but Karnee is a twin :)
Sweet right? (I always wanted to be a twin!)
So, Happy Birthday to KarLing too~! (even though I'm not really close to her)
But both of them are really nice and friendly people :D

Since we are talking about siblings now, and as promised to Netty, here's pictures of my *cough* brother:

See. that's Kevin. Pigging out. As usual.
hahaha.

Since that picture is not so clear, I uploaded this one:

I got all these pictures from his Friendster.
He's the furthest on the left.

To Kevin: I'll stop blogging about you when you stop playing your guitar every morning.
I NEED SLEEP.
Thank you~~
:D
Oh remember I said i'll blog about Vanessa Hudgens?  *<--random*
Here's the definition given in Urban Dictionary.

Vanessa Hudgens:
An ugly chick with a man chin who stars on the Disney Channel.

Example:
'That girl was such a Vanessa Hudgens! Her chin was so manly!'

LOL.ROFL.LMHO.

How do these people think of these things??

I do remember looking at Vanessa's pictures and saying 'hmm.. something's not right about her features.'
But somehow, I can't put my fingers on it.
Until now.
Man chin.
BINGO.
It was her chin.


Seriously, I have nothing against Vanessa.
I kinda adore her even after watching her in HSM 1.
I mean she is partly asian and she is quite pretty.

BUT

after I watched HMS 2,
I was so sick of her fake giggles, that I feel like she's really a *ahem* not so good girl.
If you want to try you can watch HMS2 again, and count how many times she let out those yucky giggles.
*I recommend you bring a pair of ear plugs while watching, just in case you find that your ears start to trickle blood.*

Labels: , ,


back to top?
12 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Moping Irritating little brothers Holidays..?NOT. What's been bothering me The bo liao things we did Tagged by Netty ;) "Female species are the culprit" 27 Fun But Very Random Questions Survey1. When you... Girls Day Out Jocelyn Lum
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS