Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Sunday, June 7, 2009 @ 2:38 PM
Moping

As I sit down to blog, my family members are all hyped up about opening up durians.
My Singaporean Aunt said something like 'Malaysians seldom don't eat durians'

Now the aroma of durians filled my house and goes up my nose.

I used to be a durian manic.

I pride myself on loving durians when Westerners or foreigners have to pinch their noses when they encounter this King of Fruits.
Then after a series of fever and painfully sore throat taught me to stop devouring on durians so much.

So now I'm durian free.
I kinda dislike the strong smell of Durians now.

*gaps*
am I losing my Malaysian-ness??
hopefully not. haha.

Okay so many of you are really interested in my post about 'what's been bothering me'.
What la you guys, so interested in my pain and suffering.
HAHA.

So I'll blog a bit more about him. But this is so not helping me forgetting him.
*sigh*
so here goes,
he was one of my classmates.
(just in case you're wondering,
I don't think any of you seen him before)
he's good lookin'
not that tall
but still cute.
we were really good friend.
close.
kinda flirt sometimes.
there were fun times,
laughed ourselves silly,
played around,
that's not really bad
if I don't still have the memories stuck in my mind
that's not good.
you see, because of all these
memories I have of him
I can't seem to forget him now.
it sux big time

Okayy.. feeling emo now.
*sniff*

What do you do when you can't forget someone?
I'll prefer to have some distractions.
Like some hot guys to swoon over.

Hmm....
they're airing Smallville tonight.
and *bless my soul*

there's this uber cute guy in that's acting as Green Arrow.

Brace yourselves:

Justin Hartley
Too bad he's married. Haha..
Some eye candy would be nice.
Yeah I may buried myself in stacks of movies that features cute guys.

I'm getting better now compared to the 1st time when I blogged about him.
Not moping around so much anymore.
but still........
Some suggestions please?

back to top?
6 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Irritating little brothers Holidays..?NOT. What's been bothering me The bo liao things we did Tagged by Netty ;) "Female species are the culprit" 27 Fun But Very Random Questions Survey1. When you... Girls Day Out Jocelyn Lum Stop saying Wentworth is gay :)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS