Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 @ 7:20 PM
Too sudden, too young
I found out that the girl who move in after I moved out of my old room passed away a few days ago.

An eerie feeling crept upon me... because somehow, I felt like she's my replacement. She may not know me, she only knows she got a room to stay in PJ because I moved out.

She died from heart condition. Heard from my ex room-mate that she fainted while in the bathroom. Her mother felt weird that her daughter spent such a long time in the bathroom, but when she come around to checked, she was unconscious. By the time they sent her to the hospital, it was too late. Her heart stopped beating.

When I hear that story being told, I felt sad.
Still such young girl, probably around 19-20 years old. Yet her journey on earth ended. I wonder if she knew God. I wonder if she ever had the chance to get to know Him before she left :'(

I may not know her personally. But I found her facebook profile while going though my ex room-mate's profile.
Friends wrote on her wall. So many wishing her R.I.P.
I saw her face. I recognised her. I've seen her around campus before. Then I saw her photos taken with her family. Her mother smiled so happily while posing with her in the photos. I can only imagine how opposite her dear mother must have felt now.

Every life is precious.
It doesn't matter if everyone hates you when you're alive. It doesn't matter if you hate yourself or your life. As long as you've set foot on this earth, you have, in one way or another impacted someone's life. And when you leave, someone will mourn for you.

Because you see, all of us are connected. 

back to top?
0 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

No. Yes. The simplest church Service Healer Tickets? Check! Something New This has been annoying me for sometime. At first I... Ah Ma's Birthday It happened. Finally.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS