Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Sunday, October 16, 2011 @ 9:21 PM
Tickets? Check!
Yes! The long battle for Planetshakers tickets is finally over. phew.

Went The Curve today to purchase the tickets. Got them from Cupcake Chic. A very cute cupcake shop.
At first I was slightly worried I couldn't find the place, or if I did find the place, they suddenly tell us they don't see the tickets there.
God was right when He told us not to worry.

Cupcake Chic is right outside the walkway of The Curve. We got to see it even before we step down of the IPC bus.

So thankful He provided us with everything we need today. Really. Very smooth transportation and purchasing of tickets. Almost thought we couldn't catch the IPC bus at Kelana Jaya but nope, it came the moment we step of the stairs of KJ LRT.

Now I can rest assure and count down for the day I get to sing and shout praises to God with all my brothers and sister in Him :D

Isaac joined us today. And while waiting in the bus we camwhored. What to do, I'm a female specie and Bryan's got a camera.

This is considered normal.

The "I'm-not-so-smart".

The "I-just-totally-saw-someone-too-cute-to-be-true"

The "I-think-I-just-pooped-my-pants"

Serious Isaac is serious.

Andddd I just want to include this because
Roxanne looks invisible,
Isaac looks so herp derp,
Bryan looks so creepy,
which makes me look like the most decent person here.

I FEEL BEAUTIFUL when I'm with you guys.
MWAH <3




Lastly, picture of the day titled "Troll Guy(s)"

I am never able to look at this without laughing.



meh-heh


back to top?
0 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Something New This has been annoying me for sometime. At first I... Ah Ma's Birthday It happened. Finally. Shall I allow myself to indulge in a memory which ... Father, this is getting too difficult. 'But he sa... When will you stop ignoring me, Father? “If I re... Like better then a G6 Mother
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS