Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 5:06 PM
Updates!
Argh.
I hate having to stay away from internet for so long.

So much updates from friends I cannot read and so much I wanna update.
But here I am now - blogging :D

For some serious updates, my wish came true (OMG!)
School's close for a whole week.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
And I'm stuck at home for no good reason! They (athorities) quarentined us after our school has students who was suspected to have caught the H1N1 flu.

7.30am that morning
A friend came up saying "Have you guys heard? There's 4 students suspeted with H1N1."
we all went "ZOMGG!" and started bombarding him with questions.

somewhere around 11.30 am
An announcement was made asking every student not to leave the classroom, not even after the school bell rings.
You can bacially hear every class going "Awwwwww...." followed by "Noooo..."

around 1pm (I think)
another announcement was made to make sure no students try to go back. They said they'll be a talk on H1N1.

I didn't stay back long though. My mum came so I had to go. But as I was walking out to school gate, I can see the whole school was in a havoc (sort of).
Studnets everywhere..students from morning sessions and evening session are mixed up.. Teachers can be seen wearing mask.
To me they either look like: A. Denstis B. Surgeon or C. Terriorist

I'm not allowed to go for tuition.
my Sir blocked us from attending tuition, until after 1 whole week.
I'm not allowed to go watch movie.
my friend warned us that if we get caught, it's bye-bye RM5000.
I'm not allowed to go anywhere for that matter.
T_T

All I can say is thank God for internet!!XD

I tried going in Nuffnang today and hello hello


I'm sure I'm not the only one facing this right? What is going on?
I basically don't understand what they wrote there.
Speak in English if you want me to understand.
Well, if you have any idea why I can go in Nuffnang, please tell. Thank you.

back to top?
7 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Funny Labels Drawings Over you Shop til You Drop The glass bottle incident the crazy things we did Dead Lappie Packages. A girl's dilemma. Fun little brainteasers Happiness comes in packets!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS