Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 @ 2:11 PM
The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Guys, do me a favor please?

Before you start to read this post, scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page to the music box, then click on the song titled 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' by The Script. (song number 13)

Listen to that song.
There's something I like to share. (Thank you~!)

Going back to the corner, 
where I first saw you
This guy is going back to the spot where he first saw the girl he fell in love with

Gonna camp in my sleeping bag,
I'm not gonna move
He's planing to stay at that spot for a long time, since he decided to sleep in his sleeping bag.

Got some words on cardboard, 
Got your picture in my head
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where i am
He's got a cardboard in his hands with something written on it. He also has a picture of the girl.
He's standing there saying to every passerby "If you see this girl, can you tell here that I am here?"

Some try to hand me money, 
They don't understand
Some passer by thinks he's a bagger and gives his some money. 

I'm not broke,
I'm just a broken hearted man
He clarifies, saying he's not broke financially, but his heart is broken.

I know it makes no sense
What else can I do? 
He knows what he's doing is crazy and un-logical, but what else can he do??

and how can I move on, 
when I'm still in love with you?
He says he can't move on in life, when he's been in love with her.

***Okay by now, I admit, I'm so touched by this song that I feel like going up and giving this person who wrote the lyrics of this song a huge hug and a pat on the back. I know, I'm so easy to tear up.
It's hopeless.

We tend to used the word 'love' too easily these days.
It's like even a little crush we claim we are in love.
But it's deep feelings like this that is what I acknowledge love.
You know, any guy can tell you they LOVE you. But how can you really know?
It's when they are willing to act like a complete dumbo and have people think that they are seriously insane for you.
Now that's something serious. Love perhaps :)
I am so rooting for this band. Haha.***
Chorus:
'Cause if one day you wake up
and find that your missing me
and your heart starts to wonder
where on this earth I could be
thinking maybe you'd come back here
to the place that we'd meet
and you'd see me waiting for you
on the corner of the street
so I'm not moving
I'm not moving

Policeman says:  'Son you cant stay here.'
I say : 'There's someone I'm waiting for if its a day, a month or year. 
Got to stand my ground, 
even if it rains or snows. 
If she changes her mind, 
this is the first place she will go'

***See that?
"If its a day, a month or a year. Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snow.
If she changes her mind this is the first place she would go."
Dang.
If I catch a guy saying that about me. 'I'm ALL your's!!' hahaha..***

People talk about the guy 
that's waiting in on a girl 
woooaa wooo 
People that passed by talked about this guy and about how he's waiting for this girl

there are no holes in his shoes 
but a big hole in his world 
ooooo
Passerby see that he wears proper attire, no holes in his shoes. Everything about him doesn't suggest a poor,mad, homeless man.
But there is a huge hole in his world. The hole left by the girl.
 
maybe i'll get famous for the man who cant be moved 
and maybe you wont mean to but you'll see me on the news 
The man says maybe he'll get famous as 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved'
and maybe someday, the girl will see him on the news.

and you'd come running to the corner 
cos you'll know it's just for you 
I'm the man who cant be moved 
I'm the man who cant be moved
And when the girl sees him on the news, she'll come running back to that corner because she knows that the man is waiting just for her.

Some people will think that this man is lame and has no life.
Well, maybe you are right.
But whoever thinks so, certainly can't do what the man did.
Only a person who's driven by love can do this.

You know instead of boy-girl love. I can also interpret this song to how much God loves us. 

Ahh... my interpretation suxs. haha.
Tell me what you guys think and what's your interpretation on this song :)

Btw pics, pics, pics:


Dunno where I got this inspiration from, but I suddenly have the urge of taking a picture of lipstick, while I was in the middle of studying Chemistry. >.<

Sun Burst. As I like to call it :D

Rainy Day.

Labels: ,


back to top?
6 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Happy Birthday Nee! Moping Irritating little brothers Holidays..?NOT. What's been bothering me The bo liao things we did Tagged by Netty ;) "Female species are the culprit" 27 Fun But Very Random Questions Survey1. When you... Girls Day Out
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS