Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
Day #7 Your Day
I woke up around 6am today. lol. Why?
Because I wanted to eat the toast bread mum made for Kev & Rach as breakfast. It was so niceeeeeeee because mum put honey on top of the toast and I ate 3 yummy toast bread with my eyes half open and mind still in lala land.



BUT I am positively sure I ate toast bread and it was like heaven :D

After the 3rd toast bread I walked like a zombie back to my bed and *plop* back to sleep.

The next time I opened my eyes is because the house phone was ringing like mad.
*RINGGGGGGGG RING RINGGGGGGG RINGG*

Alright alright! I'm awake already.

So I stumbled out of bed, but just as I took the phone and said 'Hello?'
The line went dead. Yeah, DEAD. Thanks for the wake up call.

I knew it was mum calling, so I called her back. I was still blur as I just woke up.
Mum told me I don't have to cook because her school is having a party of some sort.

I literally shouted 'YEAH!' By then I am totally awake :D

So I end up watching Bones on pps for the rest of the morning. heehee.
Bones is as gory as CSI, but they still have a sense of humor ;)
I likey.


Mum came back from school so I helped her make jelly and tuna for a gathering tonight.

I made the apple tuna again XD

That night, we went to Aunty Penee's house for Daniel and Anabelle's goodbye party.
Daniel and Anabelle are siblings and our neighbor. They're moving to KL soon, so we had a gathering for them.

We also celebrated Danial's early birthday.
Anabelle having the cake.
lol at her expression.

Because the room was not well lit, I had to use slower shutter speed..
that made Anabelle's face blury when she moved.
haha.

I hope Anabelle still remembers me after she moves. She's a cute little girl with a lot of things to say :)

back to top?
3 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Day #6 Your best friend Day #5 Your definition of Love Day #4 What you ate today Day #3 Your Parents Day #2 Your First Love Day #1 Introduce Yourself 30 Day Challenge Final Project: Colour Studies FASHION SHOW!! Oh Japan You know who you are
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS