Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, September 27, 2010 @ 10:41 PM
Day #3 Your Parents
lol.

I thought I'd start this blog post with this funny photo of my dad & mum.
This was taken during the eve of Chinese New Year, and dad drink a little wine, which resulted in his red complexion
He's not drunk. His skin turns red by alcohol.
Even a tinsy bit.
.
Hmmm.. I can't really explain why he has that hilarious shell-shock expression on..
Maybe he was a wee bit drunk.
lol.

Here's a much serious photo :)
CNY morning.

As I've mentioned before, both my mum and dad are teachers.
My mum teaches primary school and my dad teaches secondary.

Let's start with mum.
Here's mum at work.
During one of her course, with kid's work.

Mum's the nature lover.
She loves gardening, recycling and reading.
She's a pure Chinese.
By saying that I meant, she is familiar with Chinese writing, literature and poems all that.
(I am not =.=)

My mum brings tiffin carrier whenever she goes out to buy food. She hates Styrofoam.
Whenever I come home with a new plastic bag, she would start morning.
lol. Jokes.
She wouldn't mourn, but she'd say things like 'I've raised you for 19 years, haven't you learn by now that plastic is NOT environmental friendly?!?' 

It's because of mum that I develop a strong dislike for Styrofoam as well :)



Now to dad.
Here's me and dad.

If you notice, dad's kinda short. Hehe.
But he's adorable that way.

One of my earliest memory of dad is him doing his paper work. I was sitting on a bed on the floor and playing by myself.
Apparently, I found out that dad was doing his masters assignment that time, and mum was away on a course, so he was taking care of me. Haha.

If I can describe my dad in one word, it would be 'talented'.
As a teenager, dad taught himself to play guitar.
He plays like a pro now at 50.

Apart from music, dad has a flair in art.
He did a few drawing and painting which still hangs on our house's wall.





When I was younger, I had no idea how fortunate I was to have such amazing parents.
But now, I can say I am blessed to have them as my parents.
To share their DNA, and to have received their love and affection for 20 years.

Thank you ma & pa :)
I love you guys! :D

back to top?
4 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Day #2 Your First Love Day #1 Introduce Yourself 30 Day Challenge Final Project: Colour Studies FASHION SHOW!! Oh Japan You know who you are Save you :) 'When I'm feeling blue... So far.... Wassup, B?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS