Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 1:30 AM
'When I'm feeling blue...
all I have to do, is take a look at you. Then I'm not so blue..'

Eh, how true this lyrics sound right now.


I think I'm starting to hallucinate.





To the point that I can imagine him smiling at me.

HOW ON GRANNY'S CURRY PUFF CAN I EVEN HALLUCINATE THAT??? 


I call it hallucination 'cause:
1. We're practically strangers.
2. He's smiling at the friend beside me.

3. ...gosh, he looks so good when he smile. *melts*

Maybe I spent too much time in a creative an environment that my brain starts acting creatively.

It's mental torture, I tell you.


In a totally different matter:
Assignments sucks big time. Especially the stress it gives you before deadline hits.When you look at your art work and you just feel like tearing it to pieces because you think it's not good enough, but you can't because you won't have anything to hand up afterwards.




Why is my close friend is in a bad mood lately?
Don't la be like that..I feel sad can ady, you don't have to join me..haha
But it's true, the atmosphere lately is very sad and tense.

I know you're not feeling any better, girl. It's okay. It's just a phase. It will pass. Remember to call me when you feel really lonely and sad. I promise I won't cry with you, haha, I'll give you good advice! :)

It's okay to feel 'luan'. It's okay to feel sad. It's okay to cry. But be strong.
Here's a song I like:




Sabah is far, but remember, it's not the end of the world! =)
Take really good care.
I'll miss you, BUT we can always meet! I wanna go Sabah ayway =)

back to top?
5 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

So far.... Wassup, B? Life in PJ JoJo Lum Back in Melaka :D Rainbow comes after rain, success comes after stru... Top 10 things I learnt about being a Receptionist. Ever wonder how it's like to be dead? What crazy things did u do today? Free outfit for me! :D
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS