silence my love
Tammie says Smile!
Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.
The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').
Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.
This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)
Blogger Buddies :3
Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, May 3, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
Top 10 things I learnt about being a Receptionist.10. Never tell a guest 'Maybe you don't know how to on our Astro.' When they ask why they can't watch Astro in their room. You will be laughed at.
9. Always smile. No matter what. When guests complain or grumble or demand to talk to the manager. Be as pleasant as possible.
8. Always answer the phone by saying 'Reception, morning/afternoon/evening.' and not 'Hello?' like
7. Don't get easily distracted by a cute guest.
6. Accept the fact that guests will always check in at odd hours. Like 4am in the morning, and they'll expect you to answer questions like 'Where can we have breakfast in the morning?' or 'Where's the toilet?' when your brain is clearly asleep.
5. School holidays and public holidays can be so busy that you wish you can use your legs to pick up the phone.
4. Normal days can sometimes be so boring that you find yourself staring at the clock. And talking to yourself.
3. Be very careful about handling money. This is not Monopoly.
2. It's an advantage if you can speak more then 1 language. But it also means that you'll receive more complains in that language.
And the number one lesson I learnt?
1. Always keep track of time. Do not freak out, get dress and run to the office just because you think you're 2 hours late for work- just to find out that it's your off day, like I did. (Unless if you want to be laughed at by your mom and your friend.) Good exercise though.
back to top?
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
Ever wonder how it's like to be dead? What crazy things did u do today? Free outfit for me! :D Being chased by a white man with a golf club Here's how you ask someone to be your gf on FB My very first stop motion picture!! :D SoP Ripley's, I believe! :D Nancy Yap Tzyy Ning,u better read this! I'm a lazy bum