Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 5:59 PM
So far....
p/s: Old model of a Mac Desktop

You know, I feel so sua ku taking a camera out to snap pictures of Apple computers?
haha.. but I can't contain myself XD

So apparently, for subject Desktop Publishing, we need to learn how to use Photoshop & Illustrator.. and the Mac Desktops are best for the job.


I spy an apple on my keyboard.

This is just UTAR, imagine what they use for full private unis like LKW?




At Digital Photography tutorial today, we I had fun snapping illegal pictures in class XD
Hehe, look at Mr. Canon's expression XD
(count the dSLRs in this picture! lol )

Lecturer Mr Fairuz (middle) teaching us the basics of dSLR settings.

A senior peeking at us during our class.
(After he realized I was taking his picture, he disappeared. Muahaha)

Then comes Drawing tutorials.

YY and Benjamin.
so serious xD


Trust me when I say, this umbrella may look pretty, but it's evil!!
My drawing of this looks like a primary school kid's drawing.
Guess who's getting a D F for this drawing?
T__T

I likey this oneee.
Poses of future artists ;)

So....so far, that's how my study life. goes Very artsy. Very hands on. You die if you can't draw awesomely (me). You die if you don't have $$ to buy dSLRs and art supplies. But so far...I love this life. It's fun, packed and interesting. or maybe I'm just saying that cuz assignments haven't kicked in >__<



Ipoh guys are chivalrous.
*thumbs up*
If only every guys are like that.

back to top?
9 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Wassup, B? Life in PJ JoJo Lum Back in Melaka :D Rainbow comes after rain, success comes after stru... Top 10 things I learnt about being a Receptionist. Ever wonder how it's like to be dead? What crazy things did u do today? Free outfit for me! :D Being chased by a white man with a golf club
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS