Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 4:13 PM
Day #1 Introduce Yourself

Hi. I am Tammie. Actually, my real name is Ming Ai.

My parents name me Tammie ever since I was born, but they fail to register my name as Tammie so officially, I'm Ming Ai. Call me whichever you want, but I'm more comfortable with Tammie.

There. That's the most basic thing about myself.

When I was still very young, I remember asking my mother when my birthday was. She told me August 3rd. I remember repeating it to myself in case I forgot. In the end, I felt victorious whenever someone asked my birthday and I manage to answer them even before they finish the question sentence.

Also, because of this, I ALWAYS (and still do) find people who's birthday are on the 10 or 20 something date very hard to remember. I used to wonder why don't they just have birthdays on single digits day. Like 1st to 9th. So much easier to remember.
So now you know why I can't really remember people's birthday?

I always wanted to be a younger child. But as fate would have it, I was born the first. Eldest of the family. I used to constantly complain to my mother 'Why am I the first born? I want an older brother to look after me, not me looking after a younger brother.' My mum would dismiss my question with answers like 'I was born the eldest too, it's not something we can control.' I was never satisfy with this answer, maybe it was too deep for a child that time. I would continue to grumble and question.
Once, my mum finally said 'Being the eldest, you got ALL the love and affection from both dad and me'
That shut me up proper.

As a kid, I always believe I was more 'special' then others. Not in a good way or a bad way. Just a neutral 'special'.
Why?
One, because I hold the pen by my left hand. Ever since started I learning to draw and write, I have used my left hand, I don't know why.

Both my parents are teachers. How many kids have their moms in the same school as them?
I used to envy kids who have lunch brought to them by their mums from home. From then, I vowed I would never be a teacher, but be like those mums bringing food to their kids during recess. I still would like to do so.

I have developed great love for God, photography, chocolate and lame jokes.

Tam doing what she loves best :)

Okay, so basically, I've covered all the important thingys about me. I hope you're still awake X)

back to top?
2 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

30 Day Challenge Final Project: Colour Studies FASHION SHOW!! Oh Japan You know who you are Save you :) 'When I'm feeling blue... So far.... Wassup, B? Life in PJ JoJo Lum
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS