Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Saturday, September 4, 2010 @ 1:19 PM
Final Project: Colour Studies FASHION SHOW!!
Yesterday was exhausting. We had a fashion show as our final project for the subject Colour Studies.

So yesterday at 1pm-6pm, on level 3 Block PC of UTAR PJ, you get to see many colourful,exotic,weird,funny costumes design. The theme of our fashion is 'NATURE'.
My group did 'Day and Night'. Our work was kinda disappointing because it was *sadly* last minute job, and our costume is not as impressive as others >_<

But you guys won't get what I mean by fashion show until I share some pictures.
So here you go, enjoy! :D

The make up.


Measuring and cutting the cloth.

Make up, done!

clouds on her face, because she's portraying 'Day'

kissy kiss? :X

<3 the concept

Okay, I know this is not the best modeling picture around, but my models are just tired and worn out
after 5 hours+ of waiting for our presentation,
so forgive them :)

hehe, yew (group leader) posing with Ting (female model's) hair for meeeee XD

The male model.
The mask was suppose to make him look mysterious as he's portraying 'Night'.

So this is his cape.
Those are real lights, you know, the one you see on Christmas trees XD

Time to introduce the other groups:
Models for group 'Disaster: Storm and Tornado'
This was the best model couple for the day!

I forgot the name of this group..but it has something to do with flowers.
lol.



Group for 'Insects and Flowers'
bumble bee! XD

'Flower' group.

'Sky- Thunder and Rainbow'

The group for 'Beast & Wings'
but they already took of their wings.lol.

The butterfly group. lol.

This group did the best I guess, judging from their outfit.
'Roses' was their theme I guess.. kind of forgot. haha.

I absolutely love the female model's dress:
It doesn't look like it's made from amateur students :O

Our tutor, Ms Maithrery and lecturer, Ms Haw are judges of the day.
Ms Haw: 'I want more expression!'
Ms Maithrery: 'Ya ya, 0 marks!'
lol. jokes.

Beast vs Butterfly
X)

'Stand still everyone!' Ms Maithrery (pronounce as My-three)

Group pica!
All 12 groups, 12 themes of Nature and 24 models :)


We were so busy setting up,sewing, fixing that we skip lunch. Everyone was super tired, but we had to go on. Lots of drama happened. But in the end, we all went back feeling lighter. Because that was our FINAL project!

No more assignments, no more presentations. Weeeee!
But this also means I won't be able to see some of our tutors & lectures anymore.
Let's hope I'll still be able to have the same tutorial class with my gang :D

Bye bye Drawing 1 :)
We'll meet again in Drawing 2, year 1 sem 3.

Buh-Bye, Mr Fairuz (one of the coolest tutor around)
Buh-Bye Digital Photography :')
See you in Digital Imaging, year 2 sem 2.

It's been a fun semester.
Let's let the memories stay.
<3

back to top?
3 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Oh Japan You know who you are Save you :) 'When I'm feeling blue... So far.... Wassup, B? Life in PJ JoJo Lum Back in Melaka :D Rainbow comes after rain, success comes after stru...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS