Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Thursday, September 30, 2010 @ 10:19 PM
Day #6 Your best friend
Okay!
I exchange topic for day #6 and day #7. I have a valid reason for doing so.
Because my day today was basically sleep, eat, cook, go online, sleep, eat and online again. How interesting =.=

Hence, I shall blog about my best friend.

As some of you know, my family don't stay put in a place for long. We're always moving. That explains why I don't have a life long best friend. I always think of my life as different stages.
And that is why I have 'many' best friends. If that's even possible.

But if I am to choose just one.. I would say Cynthia.
Me&Cyn

Don't get me wrong, I do have other awesome friends like Nancy and Stephanie.. But Cynthia and I have been friends the longest and we still do keep in touch, until today. Which is amazing, given the fact that my family moves like a circus =.=''

I remember the first time I meet Cynthia.
It was during Sunday School and we were 12 years old. I just moved to Melaka that time.

She smiled at me. That's how our friendship begin.

Cynthia warned me before that she was 'small gas'. I didn't believe her.
After 9 years of friendship, I found out there were times she was right, about bring 'small gas'. haha, Cynthia darling, if you are reading this, don't get mad! Read finish first ;)

One thing I admire about this girl is that she is talented. She can really cook. I've tasted her fruit salad and fruit jelly and they are AWESOME! :D I love love her cooking. Cynthia is also very good in decorating and drawing. There was one Christmas that she made jelly for all of her friends and when I got mine, I was so surprised and happy.

Cynthia loves Christmas. Piano. Her Ah Mak (grandma). My sister, Rachel. Her boy.
She's an emotional person, like me. Little things can make her very 'fan' and little things can make her cry.

I love the way she laugh. I love the way she choose to be as innocent as a child.

Our couple tee ;)

We don't share much in comma except for out faith, age and love for my sister :)
But that's what's amazing isn't it? We only share little similarities, yet we still remain best friends for 9 years.



oh and she loves to post photos of Hello Kitty without her eyes, like this:
creepy right?
but this is so Cynthia XD


Cynthia Hang Hui Xin, I <3 ya! and I hope our friendship will continue to grow :)

back to top?
11 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Day #5 Your definition of Love Day #4 What you ate today Day #3 Your Parents Day #2 Your First Love Day #1 Introduce Yourself 30 Day Challenge Final Project: Colour Studies FASHION SHOW!! Oh Japan You know who you are Save you :)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS