Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
Day #13 This Week
My mum asked me first thing when she saw me on Facebook today 'How was it like being a BIG SISTER for your cousins this week?'

I'm not kidding when she caps lock 'BIG SISTER', what? Is that like a secret code or something?
I mean I am a big sister even at home. Hello? Mum, you gave birth to me, you should know? =.=

I spent this week in Kuantan. hehe.
And guess what? I life a healthier life here. lol. I sleep before 2am everyday okayyy. So amazinggg right? I can see my pimples disappearing as well =D

I'm at Kuantan babysitting my little cousins. 17, 14 and 10 years. When I told my friend this, he was like, 'You're only 3 years apart from the eldest.' That made me =.=''
haha, okay so I'm not that big enough to babysit them, but I still do it, coz I wanna spend more time with them when their parents are overseas :)

Let me introduce them:
First, Roxanne. I call her Roxy sometime. hehe.
Roxy & Jared
Roxy & Jared 2 xD

She's the eldest. The one who loves art and photography.
It was her influence that I love photography too :)

Next, Rowei. The middle child. She's the one with better memory. HAHA Roxy, no offence hor =P

She's also always making funny faces XD

Lastly, Jared boy. lol. The youngest and only boy in the trio.
 He's another funny face maker.

Jared loves watching disturbing cartoons. He influenced me to like watching The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

and I introduced him to Charlie the Unicorn. Muahahah XD



So back to the topic. This week, I cooked lunch for them. Which was better then cooking lunch at home, because their kitchen is so nais. lol.

I felt like an adult this week. haha. I know. I am. But staying at home with this 3 kids, well you know XD
What I did this week in a quick recap:
Helped Roxy make her poster for school

Brought Jared to the playground

where he met a new friend to play ball with x)

 Jared learning a new trick
GOAL!!

lol.

Apart from that I watched a lot of Bones. But I'm still at Season 2 T__T
Slept a lot.

Wore my contacts lens tooooo much.
Because I left my glasses at Bkit Tinggi.
Wonder what damage I've done to my eyes T__T
oh wells.

Anyway this week was fun.
Let's do it again! XD

back to top?
2 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Day #12 What's in your bag Day #11 Your siblings Day #10 What you wore today Day #9 Your beliefs Day #8 A moment Day #7 Your Day Day #6 Your best friend Day #5 Your definition of Love Day #4 What you ate today Day #3 Your Parents
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS