Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Sunday, December 19, 2010 @ 8:16 PM
Birthday Burger
Cousin Yin's birthday was yesterday. She wanted to have a birthday burger instead of a birthday cake.

When she found out that EuroDeli serves the biggest burger in Malaysia, she knows where to go for her birthday celebration :)

Euro Deli serves all non halal food and I guess I can say all the stuff they serve there are very Europe.
Big servings.
Even for beer.
Hello people.
He is excited to get such a big glass of beer.
I am not related to him.


Euro Deli is also famous for their super size pork burger.
They even have a special challenge for it.

If a person can finish the whole burger in 45 minutes, they won't have to pay for the burger plus, they will receive RM100 and a certificate acknowledging that they won the challenge.
But before you say 'SO EASY! LET ME TRY!'



Check out their hall of fame first.



Below are the people who tried, but didn't manage to complete the challenge:
 That's ALOT of people.

Full view:
Only 3 people won the challenge. lol.


Check out some funny things written on the polaroid of the challengers:
PWNED!

These 3 friends tried all at the same time.
REST IN PIECE(S) they wrote.

 4 BIG MAC EASIER.
lol xD

3 proud winners.






So what do you guys think?
Only 3 winners out of the dozen over participants.


That burger must be HUGE.








 aaaaaaaand you're right.

The burger is called the Matterhorn. 


Tips: If you guys wanna order this burger, make a reservation for the order first.
If you don't, you'll have to wait 1 hour for the cook to prepare it.


 Yinnie with her Matterhorn burgah.

 The pork patty is large O.O''
It took us 6 grown ups, 3 guys and 3 girls, to finish it up.



Would you take up the challenge? :)

back to top?
2 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Is that...a RIVER in a SEA? Choulyew's surprise #Day31 One Last Moment Day #29 Your Aspirations Day #28 Something that you miss Day #27 Your Favorite Place Day #26 Your Fears Day #25 A first Day #24 Something that makes you cry Day #23 Something that makes me feel better
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS