Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 8:04 PM
Day #27 Your Favorite Place
ANYWHERE! As long as I have people I love with me :D

To me, who I'm with can change how I feel about a place.


But... If I really have to name a place.. It would be Bukit Tinggi. THE WEATHER IS just awesome. Do you know the sky looks bluer there? And the clouds looks extra puffy! Puffeh clouds, puffeh clouds, my favorite thing to see in the sky :D
The grass are greener, literally greener. The wind is cooling. The air is FRESH! MWAH! I love it there.

So all you people who wants to come visit this subarashi place, come! Before global warming happens and make Bukit Tinggi as hot as Melaka or any other place in Malaysia D:

Also, can we like, help stop global warming.. let's start by not using Styrofoam and stop using any plastic bags,walk more, use less air con...?

'cause if not.. my little piece of heaven on earth will be gone soon T___T
Please?

back to top?
1 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Day #26 Your Fears Day #25 A first Day #24 Something that makes you cry Day #23 Something that makes me feel better Day #22 Something That Upsets You Day #21 Another Moment Day #20 This Month Day #19 Something You Regret Day #18 Your Favorite Birthday Day #17 Your Favorite Memory
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS