Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Thursday, October 1, 2009 @ 3:05 PM
Earthquake >_<
You guys probably know by now that an 7.9 earthquake hit Indonesia yesterday, right?

Actually, not just an earthquake but also tsunami and typhoon...
but let's just stick to the earthquake.

Well, when I first felt the building shaking, I have no idea it was from an earthquake from our neighboring country.

You see, I was at tuition during 6.15pm yesterday.
I was so happily chatting away when my friend suddenly shut up. I look at her like she was possessed. She was pointing at the empty table behind my back...

So I turned around.

At first I was nothing, only that the table was shaking slightly.
Some other students were already pointing at that table and whispering.
the table was shaking like nobody's buissness.

I first thought they were going to say there's ghost in this class or something paranormal.
I was about to say 'It's nothing lar. Would it comfort you guys if I tell you there's no ghost(s)?'
But I didn't get to say that because my friend said before me:

'Do you realize our whole class is moving?'

I held my breath.
And after a moment, I felt it.
Our tuition class was moving. Shaking, at least.

Upon realizing that, I am proud to tell you guys I did not scream. I did not. Did not.
but I was on the verge of screaming. lol. Big difference ok.

Hey, I wouldn't have freaked out if I wasn't on the 5th floor of a building that proudly proclaims it's builded in the 1970s.

Seriously.

Tell me you won't freak out too, when you are 5 stories above the ground when you felt that you're tuition class is about to collapse ^^

I got a text from cousin Yin that night saying 'Wei, did you feel the earthquake?'
I text back'Yeah, how did you know? Was at tuition just now,whole class was shaking. so scary.'
Yin's text: 'its just a minor turmoil rite? U la drama queen.'


I am not a drama queen.
49 days left 'til Doom Day.
I am so deceased.
Murdred.
Dead.
Save me.




Shall update if I survive Doom Day,
xoxo
Tammie
still not a drama queen.

back to top?
7 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Nothing actually.. XOXO My thoughts on this Story of a girl -part 2 Story of a girl- part 1 Post-trials post it's GONE! @_@ Happy 52~! OMGGGGGGGG Blogging about other bloggers
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS