Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 8:00 PM
Blogging about other bloggers
I should be studying.

I think I would.

SO my blog will be dead form now on.

Blogging is fun.
I am allowed to be creative and fun while blogging.

I met so many wonderful people through blogging.
It's even better then I expected.

I don't think I'll stop blogging anytime soon.
But I just gotta pause it for the moment, until after STPM.
I'm sure you guys understand :)

The AMAZING people I've met through blogging:

Chii & Netty.
They are both so friendly and funny. Read their blogs HERE and HERE respectively.
They're one of the first few bloggers I got to know when I started blogging.
Chii's studying in Nilai Collage now, and Netty's in KTT, where she dosen't have internet connection :(

Then there's Gacky.
She's super awesome. She's talented and pretty!
Her blog is always fun to read and creative.
I admire that girl :) Blog here.

Next comes MingSheng.
I think it's because of the Digi Voice Out contest that he came to view my blog.
Found out that we share more then just age, religion, race and education.
He's one supportive friend :)
It's such a blessing to be able to know him at all. I never thought it's a coincidence though :)
CLICK to read his blog.

WeiShze is also another blogger I came to know.
Can see she's a bit crazy like me XD
also came to know her through Digi Voice Out contest.
Her blog is sassy and sweet :)

Kelvin is a real funny blogger from Singapore. He gets all these hilarious picutres.
Another blogger from Singapore is Kris :) She clicked on my innit post about me ranting about Winnie the Pooh. She loves Winnie but I kinda insulted her.
In the end, I linked her. She's really cool too :)

XtasyM aka also another Kelvin is another blogger I find interesting. He's a bio med student. Cool huh? :)

Ken and SueJean are sibilings who are also awesome bloggers! Super good in English.
He's blogging style is funny and interesting.And he watches How I Meet Your Mother!
She is young but so talented in writting and blogging.

Carson is a good blogger. Very good in English as well :)

Gavin is MingSheng's friend. haha.. this sounds complicated dosen't it? But it's ture.
There're in the same class. And wow. Are all Ipoh-ans so good in English (including Gacky,Ken and SueJane)?!? LOL.

And there you have it.
All my beloved blogger friends. I think I may have left out some. I'm so sorry.

I'll add you guys in soon.

Those who stalk my blog (I doubt any), you increased my traffic, so Thanks! :)

I've came to love blogging.
This is probably one of the last few post I'll be updating until DOOM DAY aka STPM.

Of coures these are blogger whom I've never meet in real life. So Jojo and Nee, you guys are not in here.haha.. I have special post for each of you XD

Labels:


back to top?
13 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

It's official :( Battle of the sexes Going or not? Once Whole now Borken Why I dislike Disney Actresses Enoch in Narnia! Mask Meee Black baby born to White Parents The revange of the FISH Suprised I was :)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS