Hello Hurricane
you can't
silence my love
Speak up or die
Tammie says Smile!


Hello there, Stranger!
Welcome to my humble little blog.

The name's Tammie, but friends call me Tam (not 'thumb').

Who am I, you ask?
I'm not that smart top-scorer girl in your class.
I'm not that pretty lass you always see on the streets either.
I am passionate, stubborn and emotional.
My absolute most favorite thing to do is hanging out with people I care & love.
My passion burns for Jesus & photography.
I wish to travel more and see more.

This blog was created so I get to jot down my feelings.
Happenings in life.
That is, if I'm not too lazy to update ;)


Blogger Buddies :3

Shanlyn Yin Nancy Cynthia ChinTeng Jocelyn Choulyew KarNee Amanda XinYong JiaWen Gacky MingSheng Alex WeiShze Netty Chii Ace Dominic Nicholas
Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 6:21 PM
1 + 9 = 10..? XD
I tried not to think about it, but yesterday Jocelyn was the weee 1st one to wish me :)

she posted 'Happy Birthday' on my wall in facebook.

She reminded me! XD then Corey join in (tho I don't really know him,but it was sweet).

I tried not to think about it again but my phone rang at 11.30pm and Xin Ying wished me. I told her 'It's Aug 2nd not 3rd...yet' and she said 'I know but I'm afraid I may forget if I waited til 12 to wish you' XD that's XinYing.

So I waited til midnight, and my phone was motionless, apart from a few messages that wished me. HAHA. I know, that's why I've been trying to not remember it's my birthday. I brush off negative thoughts. I know my friends are busy, I hope they didn't forget, I told myself.

But tiredness overcome me and I went to bed. Was kinda let down, but this morning, WOAH.
hahaha.. my phone couldn't stop beeping.

It was crazy. Friends I haven't even talk to in more then 5 years remembred my birthday!
I was so touched.

Here are some bday wishes that I love:
The Best SPECIAL wish:
'Blessed Birthday! I thank our Lord and Saviour for you. You are special.....in a good way :) Love ya!'
From Elaine.

The Best Advice wish:
'Hey happy bdae old timer :) its your last year of teenage life. Appricieate it. Do all the stuff you wanna do and not regret about it. Don't despise your youth :) cheerio. Happy 19th :)'
From Joel.

The Cutest wish:
'When I see the stars, I see you! When I see the ocean, I see you! When I see the flowers, I also see you! Hey, pls larr.. you're blocking the view! Aiyo, tepid sikit lar! @_@ Hahahaha.. xD But nvm it's your birthday! =) happy 19th birthday! OMG, you're so old! Haha, joking~ hope you have a wonderful day and stay healthy and happy :) take care!'
From Roxy.

They're plenty more people who wished me: Ruth, LeePing, Karnee, Yin, HueySheng, JooSing, ChaoYap, YenHong, YiMin, Faiz, QuiPeng, TzyyNing, Cynthia, Stephanie.

Gosh. I love you guys so muchie!!
Can't thank you guys enough.. you wish may be little and coust not more then 20cents each but I'm extreamly touched and blessed to have you guys in my life! :)

My Ah Ma and aunts also gave me angpou. It was lovely of them to remember :) Thankyou!

Also, I can't forget my ShanLyn Jie or Kath as she's better known in Blogger. She bought me a gorgeous top! :D

Finally, it feels... well... old being 19. HAHA.
Wiser, I hope. (Oh wait.. my skin's peeling off..LOL)
I'm blessed enough to live until 19 (Thank God!). It's kinda sad to know it's my last year of teen life. But I can't stay sweet 16 forever right? Gotta move on. That's life :)

Labels:


back to top?
6 comments
monthly archive

April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012
recent entries

Day 5 (and 4) of Home Quarantine Revamp Day 3 of Home Quarantine Day 2 of Home Quarantine Updates! Funny Labels Drawings Over you Shop til You Drop The glass bottle incident
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS